Monday, 22 June 2015

What CD on Honda CD 70 stands for?

Honda motorcycles are inscribed with CD 70. Here CD stands for Cash Deposit. 70 shows the engine power. So it reads as Cash Deposit 70. And CDI here stands for Capacitor-Discharge Ignition. It elder brother is CG 125. Here CG stands for Cash Guarantee and 125 is its engine strength.

21 comments:

  1. Awesome! No words. You always go one step beyond.

    There is so much great, useful information here. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
    Read our guide if you wish.
    themotorbiker

    Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wao i love honda brands👍🔥

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing how iconic these Honda models have become over the decades while their naming origins remained a mystery to so many riders. Explaining the difference between the Cash Deposit branding and the CDI electronic ignition system clears up a common mix-up. On quiet evenings after checking out tech trivia blogs on my tablet, I like to relax on the couch with Xuper TV application access on my device to watch live broadcasts. Loved reading this post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Learning that the naming convention originally tied back to financial terms like Cash Deposit and Cash Guarantee gives a whole new context to these legendary bikes. The CD 70 and CG 125 have truly dominated local roads for generations. Whenever I'm taking a breather from reading bike specs and motorcycling history, I usually log into Xuper TV official web portal on my computer to stream live media. Super informative quick read!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such an interesting piece of motorcycle trivia! Most people ride a Honda CD 70 or CG 125 for years without ever realizing that CD stands for Cash Deposit or CG for Cash Guarantee. When I'm taking a break from reading automotive blogs and motorcycle origin posts, I usually drop by Xuper TV global streaming directory on my phone to check out live broadcast channels. Thanks for sharing this cool factual breakdown!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Short, sweet, and straight to the point—I love discovering these hidden details behind everyday vehicle names! Connecting engine displacement numbers to acronyms like Cash Deposit makes for great general knowledge. Sitting back in the evening to tune into live streams using Xuper TV interactive video link is my favorite way to unwind after reading fun auto trivia like this. Great write-up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoy automotive trivia like this because small details behind familiar vehicle names can be surprisingly interesting. Learning how engine displacement numbers and specific acronyms are connected gives the subject a fun layer that most people probably never think about. The article keeps the explanation simple without overcomplicating the topic, which makes it an easy and enjoyable read. I always like discovering these little facts about cars and everyday vehicles. After reading auto trivia, I usually unwind with Xuper TV APK Gratis and watch some live content.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was a fun little piece of automotive trivia. I’ve always found it interesting when something as ordinary as a vehicle name has a background or meaning that isn’t immediately obvious. The connection between numbers, engine specifications, and acronyms makes for a surprisingly useful bit of general knowledge. I also liked how the information was presented in a short and straightforward way without unnecessary details. It’s the kind of article that gives you one of those facts you’ll probably remember later. Afterward, I like exploring Eespacio Games Download for entertainment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Exploring motorcycling trivia about popular bikes like the Honda CD 70 and CG 125 highlights how local automotive myths and model naming conventions spark lively debates among rider communities. When taking a break from reading bike specs and motorcycling history blogs, downloading Moto Wheelie 3D APK Mod Game is a fantastic way to relax, perform motorcycle stunts, and enjoy smooth mobile gameplay directly on your Android phone. Sharing motorcycle facts and rider insights keeps online enthusiast forums endlessly engaging.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I found this post interesting because it explains a small detail about the Honda CD 70 that many riders may have wondered about at some point. Simple questions about familiar vehicles can actually be quite informative when someone takes the time to explain them properly. While browsing different websites, I also came across super tv and found it interesting to explore. I appreciate articles like this because they answer a specific question without making the explanation unnecessarily complicated. Thanks for sharing this useful piece of information.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is interesting how even a short abbreviation on a well-known motorcycle can make people curious about its actual meaning. I enjoyed reading this post because it focuses on a simple question that many Honda CD 70 owners or enthusiasts might have asked before. While exploring other online resources, I also came across Xuper TV Gratis and found it worth browsing. Posts that explain everyday things in a straightforward way can be surprisingly useful. Thanks for sharing this information and answering a question that many readers may have wondered about.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This was an interesting read because the topic focuses on a small detail that is easy to overlook when you see the Honda CD 70 name. I like articles that take a familiar subject and explain something people may not have thought about before. While browsing online, I also discovered Netfly and found it interesting to explore. It is always nice to come across practical articles that answer straightforward questions. Thanks for putting this information together and making the explanation accessible for regular readers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I enjoyed this post because it shows that even a simple name or abbreviation on a popular motorcycle can have an interesting explanation behind it. The Honda CD 70 is familiar to many people, so learning more about its name makes the article relevant and easy to connect with. While looking through different websites, I also came across Bit Tv and found it interesting to browse. Thanks for sharing this useful information and explaining a small detail that many motorcycle enthusiasts may have wondered about.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is the kind of short informational post I enjoy because it answers a specific question about something people already know. The Honda CD 70 has been a familiar motorcycle for many riders, so understanding what the “CD” represents adds an interesting bit of background. While exploring different online resources, I also found uni tv and thought it was worth checking out. I appreciate content that focuses on useful details without overcomplicating the subject. Thanks for sharing this explanation with your readers.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I found this article interesting because it takes a very specific question about the Honda CD 70 and gives it some attention. Sometimes the smallest details about familiar products are the ones people become most curious about. While browsing different websites and online resources, I also came across Xuper TV APK and found it interesting to explore. I like posts that provide straightforward information about everyday subjects without making the discussion overly complicated. Thanks for sharing this article and explaining something that many readers may have wondered about.

    ReplyDelete